General apps and tools
- Which apps and tools could you use to achieve your goal?
- What has worked well so far
- Back to school, September 2018
Notes from iPad training sessions
- iPad skills check – top 10 tools (Martin Holtham)
- Edmodo (Emilie Forrest-Biggs)
- Socrative (Official user guide, as used by Emilie Forrest-Biggs)
- Independent learning, differentiation and collaboration (Kim Walrond)
- Collaboration with Baiboard (Roisin Watters)
- Survival kit for ipads (Fleur Cramoisan)
- First Aid in iPads (Jo Holt)
- Phil Badham’s presentations from INSET day May 2014
- Showbie Starter Guide (Javier Gonzalez-Abia)
- Showbie (Rosie Cocksworth)
- iDoceo Beginners Guide (Javier Gonzalez-Abia)
- A guide to Using Evernote (Kim Walrond)
- Brief guide to Explain Everything (Tom Helliwell)
- Explain Everything (Helen Stevens)
- Using QR codes in lessons (Tom Helliwell/Shilpa Darbar)
- Aurasma (Shilpa Darbar/Tom Helliwell)
- WordPress (Cindi Lockett)
- Flipped Learning (Science department)
Where the notes are specific to one app/tool, you will also find them in the “General apps and tools” section.
The role of technology in education
- What does effective use of technology look like?
- Why do staff and pupils have iPads?
- Technology to enhance learning
- What should I be doing with my iPad? (and what should my pupils be doing with their iPads?)
- To flip or not to flip?
- How can I become a more effective user of technology?
- Getting your own iPad ready for use with classes
- Report writing/reading
- iCloud backup
- e-mail problems
Other useful information
- Parent Q and A document from iPad Launch March 2014
- Classroom management and pupil iPad Usage Guidelines
- What can be done before the pupils have any apps?
Can’t find what you need? Fill in the form below to make a request or to ask a question to the iPad Support team: